NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Not at all surprised. I have seen a few Kia timing belts break well before their time. Daewoo was another piece of garbage that liked to eat T belts early and crash the valves.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- KIA Timing Belt Class Action Suit, Steve T., Tue, 30 Nov 2010 07:07:22
- Tip of the iceberg....?, Noel , Thu, 2 Dec 2010 13:07:45
- Re: KIA Timing Belt Class Action Suit, Ed_F , Wed, 1 Dec 2010 16:52:57
- I checked the owner's manual for an 02 Rio, John Myers , Wed, 1 Dec 2010 10:35:33
- Re: KIA Timing Belt Class Action Suit, SeeVTSaab , Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:06:12
- Re: KIA Timing Belt Class Action Suit, Dean, Tue, 30 Nov 2010 07:58:35
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.