I finally saw one that wasn't mine, and didn't have dealer plates - I think it was silver, but almost looked light blue. Oddly enough, I was driving home from the Saab dealer the time, but only a block or two from my house (about 12 miles from Saab dealer).
posted by 75.4.13...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Finally saw new 9-5 in Maine, Mike Johnson, Mon, 6 Jun 2011 13:48:50
- Re: Finally saw new 9-5 in Maine, 50N40W, Tue, 7 Jun 2011 16:28:20
- Re: Finally saw new 9-5 in Maine, Dan-O, Tue, 7 Jun 2011 09:58:27
- 1 in MA, 1 in VT, dmz789qqq, Tue, 7 Jun 2011 06:41:57
- Re: Finally saw new 9-5 in Maine, DE, Mon, 6 Jun 2011 17:34:47
- I saw one in Chicago NW 'burbs, Stan, Mon, 6 Jun 2011 14:53:58
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!