Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Most recent GM 5-bolt wheels - everything from Cobalts to Malibus. I imagine you should be able to find some dirt cheap steelies from a Cobalt or an HHR or something. Offset will be wrong, and it's conceivable you'd have to remove the brake calipers, but they'll hold the car up.
posted by 12.195.130...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- What other car's wheels match the 5x110 pattern?, nwas, Tue, 21 Jun 2011 16:55:49
- Use donut spares?, W. Beetus, Wed, 22 Jun 2011 14:27:08
- Re: What other car's wheels match the 5x110 pattern?, Eric Law, Wed, 22 Jun 2011 06:32:04
- Re: What other car's wheels match the 5x110 pattern?, Dan-O, Wed, 22 Jun 2011 05:47:22
- Re: What other car's wheels match the 5x110 pattern?, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 21 Jun 2011 16:59:03
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!