NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
When I bought my current house 3 years ago, there was a newish Frigidaire in the kitchen. I wanted something bigger & stainless, so that one got shoved out to the garage and became the beer 'frig. Keeps the beer nice 'n frosty & a having a 2nd icemaker is good, too.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Refrigerator Reccommendations, No Snaab , Thu, 1 Sep 2011 05:43:56
- Bought a Kenmore, No Snaab , Sat, 3 Sep 2011 20:19:46
- "They all break", Stan, Fri, 2 Sep 2011 13:33:45
- Also..., No Snaab , Sun, 4 Sep 2011 15:19:44
- Fisher & Paykel, Aero~0657, Thu, 1 Sep 2011 12:00:24
- not GE, James, Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:47:01
- Re: Refrigerator Reccommendations, Bruce, Thu, 1 Sep 2011 09:17:05
- Re: Refrigerator Reccommendations, RobsSaab , Thu, 1 Sep 2011 08:04:01
- Re: Refrigerator Reccommendations, Dale , Thu, 1 Sep 2011 07:10:47
- Cant go wrong with Kenmore...., Drake, Thu, 1 Sep 2011 06:47:56
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.