NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Just spent almost an hour going through the list, reminiscing, seeing many of the car models that I saw plenty of on the roads growing up in Sweden.
They even look sad in the pictures.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Auctioning of Saab Museum Vehicles, JustinHiFi , Mon, 16 Jan 2012 07:21:56
- Re: Auctioning of Saab Museum Vehicles, hmssaab, Tue, 17 Jan 2012 08:42:04
- Hail Mary Passes (Leno?), Dan-O, Tue, 17 Jan 2012 08:17:47
- Re: Auctioning of Saab Museum Vehicles, ron, Tue, 17 Jan 2012 05:46:14
- Any one want to make predictions ?, pushrodsaab, Tue, 17 Jan 2012 04:28:23
- This is an utter disgrace... (nm), AdamB , Mon, 16 Jan 2012 15:36:03
- What is "ej fÃ¶r kÃ¶rning"?, David B, Mon, 16 Jan 2012 14:40:33
- Wow, guys, this is extremely sad to see., bender , Mon, 16 Jan 2012 13:24:38
- Disheartening to say the least, SWEDECAR , Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:56:22
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.