NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I masked the whole thing with tape except for the edge near the circumference. I then put a bead of silicone, removed the mask and it's been fine. What I think happens is that water gets in through there, freezes, expands and cracks the clear coat.
2001 9-3 Viggen Laser Red 5 door 44k miles
2000 9-3 SE Midnight Blue 5 door
Posts in this Thread:
- Youngman production: brand-new 9-3 in about 15 weeks., JohnA , Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:50:36
- wasn't a brand-new 9-3 put on display for bidders?, JohnA , Wed, 1 Feb 2012 04:52:10
- I believe they mean current 9-3 with a new powertrain, ryan, Tue, 31 Jan 2012 22:53:50
- Re: Youngman production: brand-new 9-3 in about 15 weeks., EGD , Tue, 31 Jan 2012 21:07:52
- Re: Youngman production: brand-new 9-3 in about 15 weeks., BarryM, Tue, 31 Jan 2012 18:21:39
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.