My favorite part was when they said "Trollhattan, where engineers thought outside the box" as a Volvo 245 drives across the screen. I once owned one of those Swedish bricks. Zzzzzzzzzzz....
posted by 68.171.143...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Top Gear drops Saab, BMW on roof, JohnA , Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:59:35
- I enjoyed this, Mike Johnson, Mon, 27 Feb 2012 17:40:17
- Re: Top Gear drops Saab, BMW on roof, JerryC, Mon, 27 Feb 2012 15:34:49
- Question for vintage (ex-) owners and drivers, Siegfried, Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:05:39
- freewheel, Coggs, Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:12:27
- Ehh?, Siegfried, Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:19:56
- Re: Ehh?, Coggs, Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:34:28
- Re: Top Gear drops Saab, BMW on roof, turbocon86, Mon, 27 Feb 2012 10:24:35
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!