and less obvious/noisy than black helicopters. Drones are certainly coming to the sky near you. Just look up the domestic security and police purchase programs.
posted by 75.67.1...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- NPR's Car Talk coming to an end in September 2012, Steve T., Fri, 8 Jun 2012 08:35:11
- Re: NPR and PBS are great ,only thing..., pushrodsaab, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 10:24:02
- I hope Wait Wait Dont Tell me goes next...n/m, Savary , Mon, 11 Jun 2012 08:09:40
- I liked them, Mike Johnson, Sat, 9 Jun 2012 16:42:18
- I agree, brick8 , Sun, 10 Jun 2012 06:03:03
- I'll miss the songs and the names, John in Bismarck, Fri, 8 Jun 2012 10:35:27
- Sad for NPR membership drives, Bill Homer, Fri, 8 Jun 2012 09:55:13
- funny show, sometimes educational, not that much, timbrown, Fri, 8 Jun 2012 09:36:41
- Good riddens, SWEDECAR , Fri, 8 Jun 2012 08:53:31
- Long over due from Government backed radio., Norm95, Fri, 8 Jun 2012 15:25:03
- Re: Long over due from Government backed radio., 900EMS , Sat, 9 Jun 2012 08:30:58
- You mean all those call-in's were fraudulent?, Tim, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 05:48:30
- Not to burst anyone's bubble, but commercial radio, westernny, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 08:33:00
- Re: You mean all those call-in's were fraudulent?, 900EMS , Mon, 11 Jun 2012 06:36:45
- They were semi-real., Noel , Mon, 11 Jun 2012 06:26:42
- Re: Long over due from Government backed radio., poop deck pappy , Sat, 9 Jun 2012 16:12:18
- could not stand them, saabsince 93b , Fri, 8 Jun 2012 18:34:19
- Re: Good riddens, Erik919kt , Fri, 8 Jun 2012 14:43:27
- Tell us how you really feel!, ToddInMA, Fri, 8 Jun 2012 10:34:18
- Re: NPR's Car Talk coming to an end in September 2012, pushrodsaab, Fri, 8 Jun 2012 08:45:05
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!