NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
I have come to a similar conclusion that we will keep our Aeros as long as possible. We have started looking at what we would replace our Aeros with and it is difficult. Many engines with similar fuel economy require premium unleaded fuel. Diesels choices are very limited and I won't buy an SUV type vehicle just to get a diesel with 24mpg highway. The Audi A3/VW diesel are too small. BMW 328i wagon - maybe. We love our Aero sedan and wagon.
posted by 75.1.18...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- I'm a little slow this morning..., Scott Paterson , Thu, 14 Jun 2012 10:56:05
- Re: I'm a little slow this morning..., Seansaab, Fri, 15 Jun 2012 08:38:05
- oh, thank you!, Siegfried, Thu, 14 Jun 2012 11:08:53
- NEVS, saabsince 93b , Fri, 15 Jun 2012 05:55:34
- Re: NEVS, Goping , Mon, 18 Jun 2012 07:23:27
- Re: NEVS, Ed_F , Sun, 17 Jun 2012 00:04:50
- Re: replacing Aeros, Dano in Texas , Fri, 15 Jun 2012 10:12:15
- Re: NEVS, JerseySaab , Fri, 15 Jun 2012 08:03:01
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.