Yeah, I use mulching blades. They make a real difference in the size the clippings. I haven't bagged or disposed of anything in two years.
For leaves and whatnot, I have a couple big composters. They don't take the full impact of fall, but they cut back on what we have to get rid of. I'm only responsible for a 1/2 acre though. :)
posted by 12.195.130...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Super lawn, vvack0matic, Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:35:54
- You need to rethink, EricG, Mon, 30 Jul 2012 21:38:35
- Actually..., No Snaab , Sat, 21 Jul 2012 06:01:26
- Actually..., No Snaab , Sat, 21 Jul 2012 06:01:15
- Curious what part of the country that you live in?, Bill Homer, Fri, 20 Jul 2012 10:40:20
- Hire a lawn care service to mow it, MI-Roger , Fri, 20 Jul 2012 06:03:57
- No way, vvack0matic, Fri, 20 Jul 2012 19:31:35
- Plant trees....., GFW3pedals , Fri, 20 Jul 2012 05:29:29
- Re: Super lawn, No Snaab , Thu, 19 Jul 2012 15:55:25
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!