Apple at $600ish making it the world's most valuable company. But how do you make money buying the stock? It pays a meager dividend. It can't keep going up forever.
posted by 142.160....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- How about Apple? How soon will it be at 1,000, Scott Paterson , Thu, 16 Aug 2012 07:48:15
- A Good Reason Not To Trust Me, Scott Paterson , Mon, 10 Sep 2012 16:46:38
- Re: How about Apple? How soon will it be at 1,000, Dennis_MA , Fri, 17 Aug 2012 09:32:16
- don't understand apple stock valuation, Les_H, Fri, 17 Aug 2012 06:01:05
- While anything is possible, Reality, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 19:25:59
- Re: How about Apple? How soon will it be at 1,000, EGD , Thu, 16 Aug 2012 11:15:31
- Re: How about Apple? How soon will it be at 1,000, Mattias.se, Thu, 16 Aug 2012 07:51:28
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!