NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
The hold up may be their lack of expertise with Saabs and they are now "in over their heads" and do not want to admit it, hoping they can somehow figure it out.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Legal Question (non binding), Gargoyle , Sun, 9 Sep 2012 06:23:29
- Credit Card laws work for you, Herb Hirsch , Sun, 9 Sep 2012 09:28:47
- Re: Legal Question (non binding), Dave Chicago, Sun, 9 Sep 2012 09:06:16
- Re: Legal Question (non binding), SWEDECAR , Sun, 9 Sep 2012 08:48:02
- Re: Legal Question (non binding), No Snaab , Sun, 9 Sep 2012 08:15:16
- Alternatives to suing, ponytrekker, Sun, 9 Sep 2012 07:07:44
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.