Updated links to Saab Workshop Information System, EPC, owner's manuals, etc. - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Here are the updated collection of links for various Saab resources:
Dropbox has discontinued use of direct public links in April 2017 - so the old links do not work instead. Use these links below. You do not have to create a dropbox account to use them - just ignore the "sign up / login" window and use the "download" buttom in the top right corner.
1. Saab 9-5(OG) WIS (Workshop Manual, 640MB) 2008-2 Click Link
2. Saab 9-3(2003+) WIS (Workshop Manual, 661MB) 2008-2 Click Link
3. Saab EPC 2008-4 (Parts Catalog, 350MB) Click Link
4. Saab EAC 2008-4 (Accesories Catalog, 163MB) Click Link
5. Saab AIC 2004-3 (Accesories Installation Guides, 92MB) Click Link
6. Saab 9-5(OG) TORT (Technical Overview, 6MB) Click Link
7. B235 Engine cross section view (132kB) Click Link
Also see crawdad's post here (WIS 3.0 is Workshop Information System): Click Link
1. Saab Owner's Manuals & Other Factory Manuals:
Posts in this Thread:
- Updated links to Saab Workshop Information System, EPC, owner's manuals, etc., dmz789, Sat, 23 Jan 2016 12:34:55 <-- Viewing This Message5
- Dropbox links fixed., dmz789qqq, Fri, 21 Apr 2017 04:52:45
- Links to more Owners & Service Manuals & Parts Catalogs, Scott Paterson , Fri, 3 Jun 2016 17:22:41
- Thanks! n/m, Tim B., Mon, 25 Jan 2016 22:04:48
- Thank You, AdamSAAB2kAero , Sat, 23 Jan 2016 14:34:59
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!