Re: Cleaning a Fluke 73 Multi-meter. - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
Paper towel and/or Q-tips with tap water. Contacts may need to be brightened up to remove corrosion products, scrape with a blade.
posted by 108.207.118...
Posts in this Thread:
- Cleaning a Fluke 73 Multi-meter., Roger D , Mon, 20 Mar 2017 12:15:05
- Re: Cleaning a Fluke 73 Multi-meter., JimBlake , Tue, 21 Mar 2017 09:11:52
- Re: Cleaning a Fluke 73 Multi-meter., TML, Tue, 21 Mar 2017 05:36:41
- Re: Cleaning a Fluke 73 Multi-meter., Gene N , Tue, 21 Mar 2017 04:52:38
- Re: Cleaning a Fluke 73 Multi-meter., Dean, Mon, 20 Mar 2017 15:49:33 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!