NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Got the letter today stating that the airbag parts are in for my 2006 9-3 SC. Just need to find a Saab dealer that can complete the recall and replace the airbags.
Posts in this Thread:
- Airbag Recall Letter / Parts In, EGD , Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:57:36 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Re: Airbag Recall Letter / Parts In, Keith, Wed, 22 Mar 2017 06:39:47
- Re: Airbag Recall Letter / Parts In, Nick Taliaferro , Wed, 22 Mar 2017 05:30:281
- How long did you wait?, Cary, Tue, 21 Mar 2017 16:54:55
- That is almost unbelievable, SWEDECAR , Tue, 21 Mar 2017 13:54:56
- Link to authorized Saab Service Center locations, MI-Roger , Tue, 21 Mar 2017 06:12:15
- Re: Airbag Recall Letter / Parts In, Ian Glenday , Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:20:42
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.