NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
As an owner of two pairs of speedplay X2 pedals, of different generations (2001 & 2015 V2 model), I don't follow why you need to remove the axle nut. Both my pedal pairs use a grease injection feature, allowing quick and easy relube. Perhaps forget the thin wall socket and buy a grease gun. Speedplay makes one especially for their pedals, I have had good experience with a Pedros grease injector.
Posts in this Thread:
- Thin walled socket?, GFW3pedals , Wed, 12 Jul 2017 06:35:47
- Like Sondeen says, DE, Fri, 14 Jul 2017 15:02:50
- What's wrong with this picture?, DE, Thu, 13 Jul 2017 15:36:40
- Re: Thin walled socket?, steve, Thu, 13 Jul 2017 10:04:27
- Ask Speedplay? nm, DE, Thu, 13 Jul 2017 08:24:43
- X2 lube process, Sondeen , Wed, 12 Jul 2017 19:59:38 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Thin walled socket?, Simon S, Wed, 12 Jul 2017 11:41:57
- Re: Thin walled socket?, Simon S, Wed, 12 Jul 2017 10:41:19
- Park?, Snowmobile , Wed, 12 Jul 2017 08:35:31
- Re: Park?, GFW3pedals , Wed, 12 Jul 2017 09:34:29
- Re: Thin walled socket?, TG, Wed, 12 Jul 2017 08:32:31
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.