Check with Hartford - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Most Recently Edited Saabnet.com Photo Galleries]
Check with Hartford
Posted by No Snaab (more from No Snaab) on Sun, 27 May 2018 05:42:48
In Reply to: Re: How about Collector and Classic Car Insurance?, nelangland [Profile/Gallery]
, Sat, 26 May 2018 11:51:37
I tried to get insurance on my '93 900C but Haggerty was pretty particular about miles etc. They didn't (may now) insure daily drivers. Hartford gave me an agreed value and I could drive it as much as I liked.
posted by 99.129.240...
Posts in this Thread:
- appraiser needed, '92 900T Conv, insurance company lowball, nelangland , Wed, 23 May 2018 23:40:34
- Re: appraiser needed, '92 900T Conv, insurance company lowball, nelangland , Tue, 29 May 2018 16:45:37
- Re: appraiser needed, '92 900T Conv, insurance company lowball, neil dale , Tue, 29 May 2018 16:41:411
- Re: appraiser needed, '92 900T Conv, insurance company lowball, Bernie , Sat, 26 May 2018 14:57:45
- How about Collector and Classic Car Insurance?, DnstrDan , Sat, 26 May 2018 09:59:27
- Re: appraiser needed, '92 900T Conv, insurance company lowball, NCCaniac , Thu, 24 May 2018 08:24:461
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!