What coolant are people using now (no blue Saab stuff)? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Most Recently Edited Saabnet.com Photo Galleries]
What coolant are people using now (no blue Saab stuff)?
Posted by Craig [Email] (more from Craig) on Tue, 26 Jun 2018 14:10:07
I try to change the coolant on my '87 9kT every few years and have been using the blue Saab stuff for years now. It looks like this isn't available anymore. Is there something people are using instead that we know to be pretty compatible? Since I do it fairly regularly I prefer to just drain the radiator and replace rather than flush the whole system. My BMW coolant is blue too, but I doubt the means much. What are people using these days now that the Saab stuff isn't available?
posted by 66.91.28...
Posts in this Thread:
- What coolant are people using now (no blue Saab stuff)?, Craig, Tue, 26 Jun 2018 14:10:07 <-- Viewing This Message
- DexCool, John Fitzgerald , Sun, 8 Jul 2018 13:55:52
- Mercedes Blue G48 in the Viggen, MI-Roger , Wed, 27 Jun 2018 18:57:16
- Re: What coolant are people using in newer Saabs?, JimBlake , Wed, 27 Jun 2018 12:30:26
- Re:ethylene glycol, don't overthink it. n/m, Tom G , Wed, 27 Jun 2018 06:40:08
- Re: What coolant are people using now (no blue Saab stuff)?, Craig, Tue, 26 Jun 2018 19:07:31
- Re: What coolant are people using now (no blue Saab stuff)?, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 26 Jun 2018 15:31:49
- Re: What coolant are people using now (no blue Saab stuff)?, SWEDECAR , Tue, 26 Jun 2018 15:04:13
- Zerex G-05, Bill Homer, Tue, 26 Jun 2018 14:13:36
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!