GMAC(GM's financing arm) charges about -2.13% interest on most Saab leases. GM's strategy is to build the brand name right now by getting more Saabs on the road. The real test will be when Saabs have to compete on their own, and we all know that didn't go to well in the past.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- SAAB lease prices VS Nissan, Mark Givens, Thu, 21 Sep 2000 00:04:42
- Re: SAAB lease prices VS Nissan, bryan , Thu, 21 Sep 2000 23:11:35
- GM Subsides the Lease..Think About It.., Ned, Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:19:20
- Nissan was/is in bad debt..., Richard P., Thu, 21 Sep 2000 07:35:03
- Nissan has to pay for those catchy commercials. n/m, Norm 9-5 Aero, Thu, 21 Sep 2000 00:25:16
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!