has nothing to do with how safe it is. I didnt expect a jaguar to be anywhere near the cheapest of the bunch. Good to know I guess, but Id say those kind of tests are pretty pointless.
posted by 24.201.146...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 9-5 bumpers flunk test, John A., Fri, 24 May 2002 19:36:54
- This test is unrealistic............., Paul , Sun, 26 May 2002 17:38:20
- IIHS study on the mark this time (long), DJ, Sun, 26 May 2002 15:41:01
- To me, HIGHLY unimportant, Ari, Sun, 26 May 2002 12:52:47
- Re: 9-5 bumpers flunk test, keeton, Sun, 26 May 2002 12:27:45
- JAG X TYPE: OVER $6K IN REPAIR FOR 5 MPH CRASH, theodore, Sun, 26 May 2002 10:17:27
- IIHS!.......say no more..................nm, zeke, Sat, 25 May 2002 10:41:59
- how expensive a car is to repair, nickR, Fri, 24 May 2002 21:56:40
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!