No idea how your tastes run but would a Honda S2000 interest you? That's a great little rocket. It doesn't have the charm and grace of a British roadster but it has other virtues (like 240hp). Looks like an early 2000's model can be had for around 10-12k.
posted by 205.133.9...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 1960 MGA - what are known weknesses?, MI-Roger , Wed, 6 Jul 2011 17:11:44
- Re: 1960 MGA - what are known weknesses?, George K, Wed, 27 Jul 2011 17:50:50
- I found another one!, MI-Roger , Sat, 16 Jul 2011 06:56:51
- I elected to not look at the car....., MI-Roger , Mon, 11 Jul 2011 13:20:58
- Rust to start with, Noel , Sat, 9 Jul 2011 19:46:47
- Re: 1960 MGA - what are known weknesses?, No Snaab , Thu, 7 Jul 2011 10:49:52
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!