Mosey over to the forums:
bmwmoa.org MEMBERSHIP needed for searching and posting
That looks very nice, I hope you got a good price. Has the clutch been replaced on it? The clutches usually last 100K miles. I have a 1997 RT with 78K miles that I use for my daily commuter. Enjoy!
posted by 156.29.114...
Posts in this Thread:
- Joined the Beamer crowd ..., SeeVTSaab , Fri, 16 Sep 2011 07:42:34
- Re: Joined the BEEMER crowd ..., SeeVTSaab , Mon, 3 Oct 2011 06:57:05
- Re: Joined the Beamer crowd ..., Mike Lynch , Mon, 26 Sep 2011 17:41:21
- Congrats: technically, it's spelled Beemer, AeroBaron, Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:51:49 <-- Viewing This Message
- Sweet, No Snaab, Fri, 16 Sep 2011 20:17:29
- Re: Sweet, dudethe9-5isfast , Sat, 17 Sep 2011 18:53:45
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!