NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|Performance Bulletin Board|
looks like its ready to do battle in a mad max movie! hows the power in the motor? need anything at all (i may have a few extras laying around i could send you)?
will you be shooting movies and photos of the race? i would love to see them! remind me where is it?
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Our LeMons Racer is Almost Ready, Justin VanAbrahams, Tue, 26 Sep 2006 22:28:03
- Re: Our LeMons Racer is Almost Ready, drumbeat8u, Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:51:10
- Re: Our LeMons Racer is Almost Ready, Justin VanAbrahams, Sat, 30 Sep 2006 22:55:50
- do you need the side mirrors?, Johnny T, Fri, 29 Sep 2006 21:20:40
- I'm worried about that air dam, MS, Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:45:01
- "Everything not necessary has been gutted", Mio, Wed, 27 Sep 2006 19:32:15
- Re: Our LeMons Racer is Almost Ready, JohnInAtl, Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:02:34
- Re: Our LeMons Racer is Almost Ready, Bryan , Wed, 27 Sep 2006 04:18:38
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.