replaced new amm, 4 new pistons because I pinnged out the other ones! Any suggestions to stop pinging/ occassional clanking under hard boost. Auto tranny, ....Everything else seems to be in order.... aero Tried platnium/gold 6 and copper 7 plugs
posted by 24.180.32...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- sulutions to stop pingin re 2002 9/5, ALANALANALAN, Tue, 28 Sep 2010 17:29:09
- If not too much air, maybe too little fuel?, MI-Roger , Sun, 3 Oct 2010 16:05:28
- Use higher octane gas n/m, Jon , Wed, 29 Sep 2010 09:32:07
- Re: sulutions to stop pingin re 2002 9/5, paul o., Wed, 29 Sep 2010 06:24:35
- Re: sulutions to stop pingin re 2002 9/5, Chris9k , Tue, 28 Sep 2010 20:25:57
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!