Thanks so much. My front camber on my 9-5 aero is -1.2 both sides. Max is -1.4 so I'm not certain why I'm getting inner edge tire wear. I'm sure
9-3 specs may be different. Glad to hear your spring/shock height combo is working out.
posted by 170.146....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- New bilstein shocks and eibach springs for viggen, Nathan Pflaum , Sun, 2 Jan 2011 19:32:31
- eibach springs, RMinNJ, Tue, 4 Jan 2011 07:25:27
- Re: New bilstein shocks and eibach springs for viggen, ryan, Sun, 2 Jan 2011 20:33:43
- before pic, Nathan Pflaum , Sun, 2 Jan 2011 19:51:40
- after shot, Nathan Pflaum , Sun, 2 Jan 2011 19:33:29
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!