NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|Performance Bulletin Board|
"Is a straight bar without 'shape' for clearances more or less stiff", good choice of words! That's exactly what I've been wondering? Seems to me a solid bar complete with gentile 90 degree bends would provide torsion throughout the whole bar more effectively. I want mount my SAS bars differently as I don't care for the muffler clamp arrangement to the rear axle tube plus I would somehow make everything adjustable!
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Sway bar diameter / solid / tube, etc., BobD, Fri, 7 Jan 2011 07:58:01
- stiffness/diameter, derf, Thu, 13 Jan 2011 09:24:44
- Basics Re: Sway bar diameter / solid / tube, etc., Paul'sAero, Mon, 10 Jan 2011 20:52:50
- Re: Sway bar diameter / solid / tube, etc., 900 Aero , Mon, 10 Jan 2011 18:59:10
- I would like to be able to increase the rate >>>, BobD, Mon, 10 Jan 2011 08:57:55
- Re: Sway bar diameter / solid / tube, etc., Chris9k , Sat, 8 Jan 2011 22:28:38
- Re: Sway bar diameter / solid / tube, etc., DomP, Sat, 8 Jan 2011 16:27:56
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.