Wheels are Enkie Lusso's. They are available in black or silver which obviously is what I went with. I found them on Tirerack however local chain store beat the rack's price. Kinda funny.... I went to another large chain store who wouldn't match tirerack price, were over $500 more & swore to me that I should use 235 tires & not 225's which is what I went with. He also was trying to push me to another wheel which weighed 8 lbs more.... stated extra weight in wheels does nothing bad to a car. I told him I wasn't about to argue... totally disagree....
closeup pic, need to put spacers on the wheels to give me more clearance between AP calipers & spokes on wheels.....
posted by 68.23.86...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- New wheels 2K viggen, GM, Thu, 12 Apr 2012 18:36:08
- You've got the Flame Ochre interior?, bender , Thu, 17 May 2012 11:46:40
- Dead amp = blown speaker, GM, Wed, 9 May 2012 21:02:07
- Re: New wheels 2K viggen, ed smith, Mon, 16 Apr 2012 17:53:11
- pic 2, GM, Sat, 14 Apr 2012 20:09:21
- Stereo pic 1, GM, Sat, 14 Apr 2012 20:04:19
- Sexy., John G, Sat, 14 Apr 2012 18:42:32
- Re: New wheels 2K viggen, Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 12 Apr 2012 23:06:33
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!