NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|Performance Bulletin Board|
Started installing the 3" GS downpipe in my 2003 9-5 Aero Wagon and I see there's a channell in the two flanges - at the end of the downpipe and front of the intermediate pipe - that looks like something you'd see for an O-ring. I didn't receive any gasket with it. I did just drop them an email, but doubt there's anyone there this late on a Saturday so I was hoping someone else had either gotten a gasket with their's or noticed the same thing and asked.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Ques for anyone who's installed a GS 3" downpipe lately, FiftyEight , Sat, 12 May 2012 14:17:48
- I installed one to replace my flex pipe., JordanP, Sat, 26 May 2012 07:47:26
- Re: Ques for anyone who's installed a GS 3" downpipe lately, FiftyEight , Sun, 13 May 2012 20:58:42
- Re: Ques for anyone who's installed a GS 3" downpipe lately, AdamSAAB2kAero, Sat, 12 May 2012 16:17:19
- Re: Ques for anyone who's installed a GS 3" downpipe lately, ryan, Sat, 12 May 2012 16:15:51
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.