Re: Thanks - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I was in charge of the dyno at several of the past SOC's. A number of the stock viggens would make 225+ HP at the wheels. This translates to 250+ at the crank so I think they listed the viggen HP low to protect the marketing of the 9/5 aero. I had an 05 9/5 aero and it seem about on par with my viggen in stock form, as I remember.
posted by 99.17.8...
Posts in this Thread:
- How much HP is enough, edsmith, Wed, 20 Jan 2016 08:47:36
- Do you have a list of upgrades to the Viggen?, MI-Roger , Thu, 21 Jan 2016 09:08:23
- Re: Do you have a list of upgrades to the Viggen?, edsmith, Thu, 21 Jan 2016 16:56:46
- Oh! That Viggen!, MI-Roger , Thu, 21 Jan 2016 17:40:26
- Thanks, MI-Roger , Thu, 21 Jan 2016 17:34:00
- Re: Thanks, edsmith, Thu, 21 Jan 2016 20:02:14 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: How much HP is enough, Gary P, Wed, 20 Jan 2016 11:40:46
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!