Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 19:39:35 +0200
From: Paul <>
Subject: metallic tube on cooling fan ?

Hello, What is the metallic part attached (clips) on the cooling fan ? It is connected on the motor of the fan by the electrical cables. Mine is broken and I would like to change it but no references on it. Where can I find the references and/or informations on it ? Thank you Paul

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2019 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]