Re: what would be the discharge current draw upon starting a 9-3 ? - Saab NG900 & OG9-3 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I wouldn't waste the money on an expensive battery. Most of the overpriced ones are tricky to keep happy.
I built a new tray for My viggen. Uses a small AGM (sealed) Miata sized battery. Works great and half the weight of what was in it. Without the crazy price. Starts my High compression motor just fine even all winter with 10-40 in it.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- what would be the discharge current draw upon starting a 9-3 ?, neil dale , Thu, 13 Apr 2017 18:47:59
- Re: what would be the discharge current draw upon starting a 9-3 ?, Dean, Wed, 3 May 2017 11:07:38
- Re: what would be the discharge current draw upon starting a 9-3 ?, AlaskanViggen, Sat, 15 Apr 2017 14:44:50
- Re: what would be the discharge current draw upon starting a 9-3 ?, AlaskanViggen, Sat, 15 Apr 2017 00:50:52
- Re: what would be the discharge current draw upon starting a 9-3 ?, Nick Taliaferro , Fri, 14 Apr 2017 05:17:56 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!