well, there was quite possibly something alive in the KFC... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
even if it was mainly single celled organisms that induce vomiting...
With NEVS, I really wanted to see them be successful. One thing that I liked better about NEVS vs the previous Dutch reincarnation of SAAB, was that they said little and hopefully were working hard behind the scenes, rather than saying a lot more than they could realistically do. It is one thing to have big dreams, but public release of information has to be done right... probably neither has done that well (opposite extremes), however, it will be interesting to see what NEVS can do, and who knows maybe there will be enough SAAB DNA in the output that it appeals... kind of like with modern technology, someone might make a chicken-like thing out of some DNA out of that under-cooked KFC bucket or whatever... won't be quite the same but might still taste ok...
Probably as far as electric cars go, I'm more interested in Tesla these days: they have production, are working out bugs, starting to appear used, etc... but we will see how things go...
From NEVS website:
"In 2017, we will begin producing our first 9-3 electric vehicle, with the aim of having cars and mobility services built in and around them available to Chinese consumers in 2018. Following this, we will start launching an entirely new portfolio of electric vehicles and expanding our geographical presence. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter here to stay in the loop on all the new details."
Posts in this Thread:
- saab not a "dead" brand it is merely moribund ! or is it ? NO !, neil dale , Mon, 13 Mar 2017 13:56:283
- This is a great thread. One of TSN's best ever., Noel , Sat, 18 Mar 2017 11:11:551
- Re: saab not a "dead" brand it is merely moribund ! or is it ? NO !, Craig, Thu, 16 Mar 2017 13:47:36
- Just take a breath!, southsaab , Wed, 15 Mar 2017 06:33:262
- Used 9-3s for Sale with <50K Miles, EGD , Tue, 14 Mar 2017 14:05:47
- Not if we have anything to do with it..., Scott Paterson , Mon, 13 Mar 2017 19:23:411
- Re: saab not a, EGD , Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:16:151
- All of us here feel that way in our hearts and minds, but...., MI-Roger , Mon, 13 Mar 2017 15:36:121
- Re: All of us here feel that way in our hearts and minds, but...., Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:16:18
- Re: All of us here feel that way in our hearts and minds, but...., neil dale , Mon, 13 Mar 2017 17:29:33
- Re: All of us here feel that way in our hearts and minds, but...., neil dale , Mon, 13 Mar 2017 17:34:32
- Re: All of us here feel that way in our hearts and minds, but...., K-Saab , Tue, 14 Mar 2017 03:36:46
- Re: All of us here feel that way in our hearts and minds, but...., neil dale , Tue, 14 Mar 2017 08:40:47
- Re: All of us here feel that way in our hearts and minds, but...., SWEDECAR , Tue, 14 Mar 2017 08:02:23
- Saabs and Oldsmobiles, DickT , Tue, 14 Mar 2017 15:07:21
- Re: All of us here feel that way in our hearts and minds, but...., EGD , Tue, 14 Mar 2017 14:01:11
- re repair shops..., Snowmobile , Tue, 14 Mar 2017 11:29:49
- Re: All of us here feel that way in our hearts and minds, but...., Dan-O, Tue, 14 Mar 2017 07:33:461
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!