Re: How did you pay for this transaction? Please answer question - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: How did you pay for this transaction? Please answer question
1 Saabers Like This Post!
Posted by Bill Homer [Email] (more from Bill Homer) on Wed, 19 Apr 2017 16:39:25
In Reply to: Re: How did you pay for this transaction?, neil dale [Profile/Gallery]
, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 14:35:56
If you paid by PayPal or credit card, you will get a very prompt refund on a transaction; not sure the timeline on PayPal, but a credit card provider will credit your account almost immediately if there is a dispute - I speak from experience on this; they want to keep you as a very happy customer, giving them the chance to earn exorbitant interest charges on your future purchases. This refund activity has absolutely NOTHING to do with what the seller's bank account looks like.
If you haven't used the car, contact your insurer and state so, they should be able to retroactively cancel the policy change if it's 30 days or less.
As far as any parts you bought, they will be usable on another 9-3 or you can sell them on Ebay yourself.
posted by 108.71.132...
Posts in this Thread:
- i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, neil dale , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 01:07:291
- eBay and Bullion Coins, EGD , Sat, 22 Apr 2017 10:13:13
- My Resolved Case Info..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 21 Apr 2017 17:08:21
- Who buys from seller who joined ebay THE VERY DAY HE POSTED CAR?, thatbobguy , Thu, 20 Apr 2017 19:28:45
- You only posted yesterday, perhaps he is refunding, MI-Roger , Thu, 20 Apr 2017 17:06:021
- Interstate fraud is a felony. Pursue him with a lawyer, Used 2 B Chaz, Thu, 20 Apr 2017 11:59:27
- That seller had zero feedback! What did you expect?, dmz789qqq, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 18:43:45
- saabnet.com/tsn/class/9-3.html...'Nuff said! n/m, Used 2 B Chaz, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 14:30:04
- How did you pay for this transaction?, Bill Homer, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 13:24:33
- Re: i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, Tom G , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 06:23:191
- Re: i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, stopsaabn , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 03:47:112
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!