Re: Who buys from seller who joined ebay THE VERY DAY HE POSTED CAR? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
well mayhaps oh contrare here is eBay's position !eBay
RE: Your report for this item "262929435860" has been submitted SR# 1-111217551306
Thank you for contacting us back with regard to the seller "db_sells_random_stuff" who did not continue the sale of the car (item 262929435860) you've purchased. It’s perfectly understandable that you’re very upset about what’s happened as they canceled the sale claiming that it was out of stock. I'm genuinely interested in taking of your concern as we don't allow this kind of trading behavior on the site.
I know the inconvenience and frustration that this transaction has caused as you've won the item in good faith. I've immediately reviewed this transaction and your recent communication. I can confirm that the seller filed a case to cancel the transaction claiming that the item was out of stock and issued you a refund.
When seller lists an item and buyer won it, seller is in binding contract to complete the sale. Although we can't force the seller to continue the sale, if seller doesn’t complete the transaction, we take this very seriously and can impact the seller standard
Please be guided that the seller's cancellation reason of not having the item in stock will have an effect on their Selling Performance. This will be recorded as a defect on their account. A defect is a transaction that's considered a bad shopping experience for a buyer. If the defect rate aspect of their Seller Performance level is not meeting the minimum performance standards required to sell on eBay, let me assure you that their selling privileges will be restricted.
Neil, it's also good to see that you've already left them feedback for this transaction. By leaving feedback and detailed seller ratings you are actually reporting the seller, you alert ebay and the community which will help minimize or prevent these behaviors on our site.
Let me assure you that we are evaluating seller's performance every month and this is based on Feedback, Trading history and complaints against them from other buyers. Any unwelcome selling behavior including this transaction, will be reflected in seller's monthly reviews for poor selling behaviors, resulting in disciplinary or corrective actions that will affect their ability to trade on the site.
Posts in this Thread:
- i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, neil dale , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 01:07:291
- eBay and Bullion Coins, EGD , Sat, 22 Apr 2017 10:13:13
- My Resolved Case Info..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 21 Apr 2017 17:08:21
- Who buys from seller who joined ebay THE VERY DAY HE POSTED CAR?, thatbobguy , Thu, 20 Apr 2017 19:28:45
- You only posted yesterday, perhaps he is refunding, MI-Roger , Thu, 20 Apr 2017 17:06:021
- Interstate fraud is a felony. Pursue him with a lawyer, Used 2 B Chaz, Thu, 20 Apr 2017 11:59:27
- That seller had zero feedback! What did you expect?, dmz789qqq, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 18:43:45
- saabnet.com/tsn/class/9-3.html...'Nuff said! n/m, Used 2 B Chaz, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 14:30:04
- How did you pay for this transaction?, Bill Homer, Wed, 19 Apr 2017 13:24:33
- Re: i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, Tom G , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 06:23:191
- Re: i was ripped off on e-bay beware dont buy a car there!, stopsaabn , Wed, 19 Apr 2017 03:47:112
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!