Declining sales - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Posted by A1-turbo (more from A1-turbo) on Fri, 8 Feb 2019 06:05:18
In Reply to: That proves nothing, No Snaab, Fri, 8 Feb 2019 04:23:04
I was simply responded to your post that stated sales were up 133% as they weren't up that much in the U.S. The big reason Alfa Romeo sales were up in 2018, although not 133%, was because it was compared to 2017 when the Stelvio SUV had only been on the market for part of the year.
Also, Alfa sales aren't exactly "heading in the right direction" here right now as they were down 4% in December 2018 and down 30% in January 2019. Giulia sales specifically were down 5% for the last half of 2018 and down 44% in January 2019.
The real test for Alfa Romeo will be 2019 when sales are compared against last year when they had the same product offerings for the full year and while I agree it is still very early, 2019 hasn't started off well for them at all.
posted by 68.82....
Posts in this Thread:
- a great saab replacement ! a quirky supercar ! Alfa Romeo, neil dale , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 13:23:041
- Alfa sales are up 133%!, No Snaab, Thu, 7 Feb 2019 04:10:11
- Alfa sales were down 30% in January, A1-turbo, Thu, 7 Feb 2019 12:14:20
- Reminds me of the Fiat joke in the 80's, Gene N , Fri, 8 Feb 2019 06:27:54
- That proves nothing, No Snaab, Fri, 8 Feb 2019 04:23:04
- Declining sales, A1-turbo, Fri, 8 Feb 2019 06:05:18 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Alfa sales were down 30% in January yes so ?, neil dale , Thu, 7 Feb 2019 22:38:39
- Re: a great saab replacement ! a quirky supercar ! Alfa Romeo, Randy Thatcher , Mon, 4 Feb 2019 05:11:12
- If you want interesting cars, SOMEBODY has to buy them, No Snaab, Sun, 3 Feb 2019 05:53:05
- Re: a great saab replacement ! a quirky supercar ! Alfa Romeo, stopsaabn , Sun, 3 Feb 2019 04:02:18
- All well and good, but..., JerseySaab , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 18:21:57
- Oddly low pricing on used Giulias in the Detroit area, MI-Roger , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 15:31:23
- Nice, but also 3X+ cost of my brand new Saab..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 15:00:31
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!