For the ultimate in oil cleanliness, - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
For the ultimate in oil cleanliness,
Posted by walt [Email] (more from walt) on Tue, 23 Jul 2019 04:10:55
In Reply to: Re: changing oil would you do this ?, MI-Roger [Profile/Gallery]
, Mon, 22 Jul 2019 16:44:59
some people install a bypass filter system. Following the link below explains how this works and its benefits. I don't have any financial interest in the company in this link.
posted by 72.49.15...
Puradyn Oil Bypass System
Posts in this Thread:
- changing oil would you do this ?, neil dale , Mon, 22 Jul 2019 13:52:441
- Re: changing oil would you do this ?, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Tue, 23 Jul 2019 12:19:38
- No, Sondeen , Mon, 22 Jul 2019 18:02:28
- Re: changing oil would you do this ?, MI-Roger , Mon, 22 Jul 2019 16:44:59
- For the ultimate in oil cleanliness,, walt, Tue, 23 Jul 2019 04:10:55 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: For the ultimate in oil cleanliness, yes amsoil sells one, neil dale , Tue, 23 Jul 2019 16:32:42
- Everything old is new again!, JerseySaab , Tue, 23 Jul 2019 17:57:17
- It hurts, Bloodnose , Tue, 23 Jul 2019 18:22:02
- Re: For the ultimate in oil cleanliness, yes amsoil sells one, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Tue, 23 Jul 2019 17:45:35
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!