Re: Agreed....buy a used Alfa romeo Guilia the turbo 4 - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Agreed....buy a used Alfa romeo Guilia the turbo 4
Posted by Bill Homer [Email] (more from Bill Homer) on Fri, 4 Dec 2020 09:41:44
In Reply to: Re: Agreed....buy a used Alfa romeo Guilia the turbo 4, neil dale [Profile/Gallery]
, Tue, 1 Dec 2020 16:34:46
How is support for the Alfa? The local Alfa dealer was just sold and is now part of the expanded VW dealer that was across the street.
I used to own a 1982 Spider when there was no dealer support.....
posted by 207.229.145...
Posts in this Thread:
- Slim pickin's out there for the picky...., GFW3pedals , Thu, 5 Nov 2020 08:10:18
- Re: Slim pickin's out there for the picky...., neil dale , Tue, 1 Dec 2020 16:28:291
- Re: Slim pickin's out there for the picky...., Montana Tom , Mon, 9 Nov 2020 20:52:18
- I have also noticed...., MI-Roger , Sun, 8 Nov 2020 15:05:54
- Agreed...., MI-Roger , Sun, 8 Nov 2020 14:51:16
- Re: Slim pickin's out there for the picky...., EGD , Sat, 7 Nov 2020 09:32:59
- Re: Slim pickin's out there for the picky...., No Snaab, Fri, 6 Nov 2020 04:40:11
- 12k is a tough number to stay below, adl6009 , Thu, 5 Nov 2020 10:36:08
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!