Came across this link that explains how the system works.
But why oh WHY, is the brilliantly conceived "winter mode" where the system turns itself off if you have 4 wheels without sensor, has been turned off for U.S. and Canadian markets?
I hope this is a Tech 2 thing that can be turned back on. Perhaps by programming to "rest of the world", which enables a whole bunch of other features mentioned elsewhere?
posted by 96.48.79...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Winter wheels and tyre pressure sensors, David, Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:59:04
- Re: Winter wheels and new tire pressure sensors, Dave Chicago, Tue, 4 Aug 2009 05:00:49
- Re: Hmm, is this new?, AeroDave , Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:24:17
- Re: Winter wheels and tyre pressure sensors, David, Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:22:30
- Re: Winter wheels and tyre pressure sensors, David, Tue, 4 Aug 2009 00:24:45
- It's the federal government knowing what's best for you, Saabpilot , Thu, 30 Jul 2009 19:50:34
- Re: Winter wheels and tyre pressure sensors, Kevin Rhodes, Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:56:39
- Re: Winter wheels and tyre pressure sensors, saabowner, Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:08:57
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!