NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|93 Bulletin Board|
Still using the one that came with the car when I bought it, '04 Aero 'vert...
I asked my indy about replacing it when it was in for service in Sept. and he said if it's still starting up with no issues (which it is) to let it ride.
2004 9-3 Aero convertible (R.I.P.)
2001 9-3 SE (Hers)
Posts in this Thread:
- OEM Battery Life, MI-Roger , Fri, 6 Jan 2012 13:09:00
- Re: OEM Battery Life, AeroDave , Thu, 9 Feb 2012 13:59:25
- Re: OEM Battery Life, AeroDave , Mon, 9 Jan 2012 10:26:25 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: OEM Battery Life, RhodyDave, Mon, 9 Jan 2012 09:55:23
- Re: OEM Battery Life, PCFlyer , Sun, 8 Jan 2012 11:52:22
- Re: OEM Battery Life 2 years, Dealer Under Warranty, Dave Chicago, Sat, 7 Jan 2012 05:59:55
- Re: OEM Battery Life, EGD , Fri, 6 Jan 2012 20:09:08
- In Florida seems to be 3-4 years on my 9-3's, WayneD, Fri, 6 Jan 2012 18:54:35
- Re: OEM Battery Life, Ron, Fri, 6 Jan 2012 15:38:40
- Re: OEM Battery Life, John Myers , Fri, 6 Jan 2012 14:37:47
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.