Bushings can be changed at tire shops or should go to SAAB mechanics?
How much should I expect. My V6 2003 is coming with 120,000 miles timing belt change and was thinking do it together or later with tire shops guys.
Thank you for your advise in advance, always.
posted by 65.207.3...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Retraction on Michelin Primacy's, JeffSm, Wed, 28 Mar 2012 13:37:26
- My Michelin Primacy's Were an Acceptable Compromise, amicusterrae, Thu, 29 Mar 2012 10:03:15
- Re: Retraction on Michelin Primacy's, MontereyAero , Wed, 28 Mar 2012 21:02:04
- Re: Retraction on Michelin Primacy's, Rich02818, Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:59:09
- Re: Retraction on Michelin Primacy's, SWEDECAR , Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:15:50
- Re: Retraction on Michelin Primacy's, Dean, Wed, 28 Mar 2012 13:56:48
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!