Re: It has a blowin valve I had to say good bye to my Aero sad day - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
It is a sad day - sorry to hear it.
posted by 50.177.4...
Posts in this Thread:
- 01 95 aero 4cyl not firing on cyl #2 new DIC and new Plugs, Mark Tribuzio, Thu, 5 Jan 2017 08:58:49
- It has a blowin valve I had to say good bye to my Aero sad day, Mark Tribuzio, Tue, 10 Jan 2017 14:45:14
- Re: It has a blowin valve I had to say good bye to my Aero sad day, DnstrDan , Sat, 1 Apr 2017 15:06:41
- Bummer, how many miles? NM, Mark from Toronto, Wed, 11 Jan 2017 16:41:15
- Re: It has a blowin valve I had to say good bye to my Aero sad day, Buck60, Tue, 10 Jan 2017 19:07:47 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: 01 95 aero 4cyl not firing on cyl #2 new DIC and new Plugs, Tom g , Fri, 6 Jan 2017 17:22:06
- Re: 01 95 aero 4cyl not firing on cyl #2 new DIC and new Plugs, Gene N , Thu, 5 Jan 2017 10:19:29
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | RandomScreening.com
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!