Re: best UV protector for headlight lens after polishing? - Saabnet.com Bulletin Board
I use clearcoat, as in your car has basecoat/clearcoat....'
This works well and should last a good while..Im sure you could buy a small spray can at your local auto body supply..YOu will need warmer temps, at least 60 ish....Also, will have to tape and mask whatever you dont want to get clearcoat on)..
posted by 67.85.9...
Posts in this Thread:
- best UV protector for headlight lens after polishing?, Bruce A, Sat, 13 Jan 2018 09:40:35
- Re: xpel, amicusterrae , Sun, 14 Jan 2018 13:43:42
- Re: xpel, CraigU , Mon, 15 Jan 2018 04:23:29
- Re: best UV protector for headlight lens after polishing?, Gary P, Sat, 13 Jan 2018 17:39:17 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: best UV protector for headlight lens after polishing?, saabsince 93b , Sat, 13 Jan 2018 14:35:13
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, skyscraper, nor box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!