Interstate warranty - Saab 9-5 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main 95 Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Most Recently Edited Saabnet.com Photo Galleries]
Posted by westernny [Email] (more from westernny) on Wed, 14 Feb 2018 12:44:26
In Reply to: PEP BOYS - BOSCH, saabsince 93b [Profile/Gallery]
, Tue, 13 Feb 2018 11:29:56
Interstate doesn't maintain any records, nor do they require any proof of purchase, etc. All of their batteries are stamped with a date code, so when one of their batteries tests bad, they just give you another one, pro-rate the cost, and with the new battery, the (in my case) 5-year warranty period starts all over again.
posted by 50.48.186...
Posts in this Thread:
- Best car battery for 2006 95 Arc, Mark Tribuzio, Sat, 10 Feb 2018 14:01:45
- or the title says too much, AeroEd , Wed, 21 Feb 2018 18:45:27
- Re: Best car battery for 2006 95 Arc, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Tue, 13 Feb 2018 08:48:11
- Re: Best car battery for 2006 95 Arc, Stephen Goldberger, Sun, 11 Feb 2018 11:11:45
- Re: Best car battery for 2006 95 Arc, Snowmobile , Sun, 11 Feb 2018 07:23:40
- Re: Best car battery for 2006 95 Arc, bobc , Sun, 11 Feb 2018 06:36:35
- Re: Best car battery for 2006 95 Arc, cheaptech , Sat, 10 Feb 2018 14:25:24
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!