NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
FYI Result: Found out that the Aisin 55 transmission that is in these things has a screened area that allows foreign items, like the dipstick tip, to sit and not interfere.
No need to worry. Thank God for that.
Local well-renowned transmission guy told me that they are also renowned through their use in various Nissans and Volvo's etc to have valve body issues.
Posts in this Thread:
- Tranny dipstick piece stuck in tube, Itsasaab , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 07:27:13
- Re: Tranny dipstick piece stuck in tube, Itsasaab , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 10:01:46 <-- Viewing This Message
- Aisin 55 valve body -, Mark in Marine , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 20:13:16
- Re: Tranny dipstick piece stuck in tube, Boris Bubbanov, Mon, 16 Apr 2018 16:21:56
- Re: Tranny dipstick piece stuck in tube, Boomer, Mon, 16 Apr 2018 15:54:26
- Re: Tranny dipstick piece stuck in tube, saabsince 93b , Mon, 16 Apr 2018 10:18:11
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.