NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|95 Bulletin Board|
Anders, you were correct. The brake booster's in line check valve from the booster to the intake manifold no longer worked one way. I rebuilt all the push to connect style fittings with new o-rings and new lines this weekend then took a hard drive to Little Switzerland (highest town east of the Mississippi), Boone, and Johnson City. No leakage of oil up and out the top of the dipstick. Thank you to all who responded!
Posts in this Thread:
- Oil pushing up/out through dipstick, thetallguy , Wed, 4 Apr 2018 05:17:55
- Re: Oil pushing up/out through dipstick, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Wed, 4 Apr 2018 19:26:021
- Re: Oil pushing up/out through dipstick, SWEDECAR , Wed, 4 Apr 2018 09:00:05
- Re: Oil pushing up/out through dipstick, bobc , Wed, 4 Apr 2018 07:46:05
- Re: Oil pushing up/out through dipstick, seaflo, Wed, 4 Apr 2018 06:47:29
- Re: Oil pushing up/out through dipstick, bobc , Wed, 4 Apr 2018 05:41:17
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.