I don't think it's the AMM, and unfortunately, I don't have a spare to test it with. I have performed electrical checks on its output and it's to spec.
Thanks for the suggestion, Simon.
- = M = -
posted by 208.63.212...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- rpm drop annoyance, Monster, Sat, 27 Apr 2002 12:57:53
- I'm sure you checked the obvious, but it sounds...., Bill U, Sun, 28 Apr 2002 14:03:08
- Hooter?, Monster, Mon, 29 Apr 2002 00:27:39
- Re: rpm drop annoyance, kooch, Sun, 28 Apr 2002 04:34:04
- Same here, what I've done, Boris 88SPG, Sat, 27 Apr 2002 14:36:42
- Re: rpm drop annoyance, Simon S, Sat, 27 Apr 2002 13:33:57
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!