NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
Hey I bought a "rustless" 89 900 last december in SoCal drove it back to N. England. Im now out in Western mass for school and don't know if I should subject it to winter driving in the coming months. Should I cover it? will a couple salty winters be ok until I can afford a winter beater? The only rust I'e found is surface radiator support/battery tray rust, and pinhole floor rust I patched with fiberglass and PoR 15. I guess I've just become a rust nut after seeing all the rust bucket saabs in the north.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Salty winter on the way..., Robster501 , Thu, 29 Sep 2011 21:55:25
- I can't believe the number of "rust-free" C900s..., Jeff Cullen, Sun, 2 Oct 2011 01:49:36
- Agree with derf, Judge Edo, Fri, 30 Sep 2011 21:24:19
- Park it.., Derf, Fri, 30 Sep 2011 17:13:26
- oil spray..., James, Fri, 30 Sep 2011 08:40:10
- Re: Salty winter on the way..., bic, Fri, 30 Sep 2011 08:07:17
- Re: Salty winter on the way..., Saabnutt , Fri, 30 Sep 2011 06:46:25
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.