I'm not very good at reading wiring diagrams, but looking at this, I see that the passenger side has the "occupied" switch, a thermostat, but also looks like it is wired into the rheostat. Is this saying that if the rheostat is turned to "0" (off) that both the heated seats should be turned off?
posted by 108.88.224...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- passenger-side heated seat (controlled or automatic?), ryan, Sat, 17 Dec 2011 14:03:49
- Re: passenger-side heated seat (controlled or automatic?), Justin VanAbrahams, Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:09:06
- Re: passenger-side heated seat (controlled or automatic?), poop deck pappy , Sat, 17 Dec 2011 19:59:19
- wiring diagram, ryan, Sat, 17 Dec 2011 16:15:22
- Re: passenger-side heated seat (controlled or automatic?), turbocon86, Sat, 17 Dec 2011 14:14:12
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!