NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
Car is a 5-speed with under 100K miles. Body looks flawless in the photos and interior is said to be in very good condition. Most of my experience is with the early 9-5 model. What are some special points to examine?
posted by 68.43.27...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- I may be looking at a C900 'vert yet this week, MI-Roger , Thu, 29 Dec 2011 16:53:17
- Perfect complement to a 9-5, James, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 18:38:10
- Re: I may be looking at a C900 'vert yet this week, Cary, Fri, 30 Dec 2011 07:37:21
- I guess the biggest thing is rust., B Millar , Thu, 29 Dec 2011 18:07:49
- That's around 5,000 miles a year or less..., RayF, Thu, 29 Dec 2011 17:36:19
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.