posted by 24.22.62...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- rattling noise in the head, ZAAB , Wed, 18 Apr 2012 07:32:01
- Re: rattling noise in the head, Saabnutt , Fri, 20 Apr 2012 09:49:48
- Re: rattling noise in the head / Valve cover rubber ., Saabnutt , Fri, 20 Apr 2012 09:45:40
- broken scan tech chain guide ............, jimmy, Wed, 18 Apr 2012 20:46:34
- Re: rattling noise in the head, Landjet , Wed, 18 Apr 2012 12:15:20
- I'd start with alt bushings and oil pressure checks, Siegfried, Wed, 18 Apr 2012 09:36:58
- good point re: oil pressure. nm, Simon S, Wed, 18 Apr 2012 09:52:40
- Re: good point re: oil pressure. nm, ZAAB , Wed, 18 Apr 2012 10:00:17
- also stethoscope -, Simon S, Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:15:41
- Re: good point re: oil pressure. nm, Simon S, Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:13:03
- yep, screw-in gauge or sensor, Siegfried, Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:12:32
- thats a bad lifter. nm, Simon S, Wed, 18 Apr 2012 09:34:51
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!